SKEMA Business School was founded in 2009 and is one of the truly global business schools, training and educating the talented individuals businesses require in the current competitive environment. SKEMA has AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditations and offers 11 areas of specializations.
Graduates expand the boundaries of knowledge and innovation in the business world and they are at ease working in multicultural and socially diverse. As graduates of the school, they will go on to work towards a collective goal with a common vision: to create the right conditions for a sustainable knowledge economy.
With a foundational international structure and campuses in Asia, Europe, the US, and Latin America, SKEMA remains in tune with the global business environment and the world of international higher education. With a range of 7,500 students and 160 professors, SKEMA Business School’s class sizes are perfect for developing the next leaders of business.
5 research centres:
- FAIRR (Finance and Accounting Insights on Risk and Regulation)
- KTO (Knowledge, Technology and Organisation)
- MINT (Marketing Interactions)
- PRISM (PRoject Information and Supply Management)
- RISE² (Reflections and Research In International Strategy Sustainability Entrepreneurship and Economics)