RAKMHSU is the First Comprehensive Health Science University in UAE under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah and Supreme Council Member, United Arab Emirates, who is also the Chancellor of the University.
The university has more than 1400 students from 48 nationalities and offers various programs.
RAKHMHSU offers Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and bachelor of Dental Sciences (BDS), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm), Bachelor of Nursing (BSc Nursing).
They established academic collaborations with universities and insitutions of international repute:
- Ministry of Health, UAE
- Dubai Health Authority
- New York Medical College (NYMC), USA
- University of Findlay, USA
- Louisiana State University HEalth Sciences Center
- The Hashemite University, Jordan
- New Orleans School of Nursing, USA
- Tawam Hospital, Al-Ain, UAE
- Juphar Pharmaceuticals, UAE
- UAF Genetic Disease Association, UAE
- BITS Pilani Dubai Campus, UAE