Ecole supérieure d’agriculture d’Angers (ESA)

Ecole supérieure d’agriculture d’Angers (ESA)

Angers View map

public

About


ESA was founded in 1898 by Jesuits and representatives of the agricultural world. The school has been instrumental in the development of agriculture in northern and western France, the first region in Europe in the farming and the food industry sectors. Since the Jesuits left in 1970, the school has become a non-profitmaking organization managed by alumni, but closely controlled by the state.
Language »